Sunday, November 13, 2011

Piano Recital

Benjamin played in his first piano recital today. He played three songs, one by himself, one accompanied by me and one accompanied by Steve. He did well for his first show, and was thrilled by the experience. He was the youngest by a year or so, and went first in the program. The advanced students were very impressive, and I think Benjamin found them inspiring. I did, anyway.

Stuart stayed for about half the program before he became too wiggly, and we let him go out. Stuart liked seeing the young students play, but once the pieces got more complicated, and the students stopped looking so much like little kids, he started fiddling around.

Steve took video of Benjamin's solo, and then the persons sitting on his lap dropped something, and camera work went awry. I unfortunately was not together enough to have videoed the Steve and Benjamin performance. I think the shirt too long, tie too short look is in, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment